First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above given-link flash your device. With Flash file, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file stock ROMs when you are facing Software Issue, Boot loop Issue, and much more.
Xiaomi is an Android device maker that releases MIUI software updates for all its devices on a regular basis. Download Xiaomi 13 Flash File Firmware Latest Version For free from GsmMafia. This file can be used for fix hang on logo and bricked device. Read all flashing instructions before flashing the phone and Use latest Xiaomi Flash Tool. Do you own Xiaomi Smartphone or Tablet and looking for Xiaomi Stock Firmware? From this page you can download Xiaomi Firmware for all Xiaomi device models. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.
In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer. You will receive a full package including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually. Now your phone has Stock MIUI ROM with removed root access and unlocked bootloader, with TWRP recovery installed.
- This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- The device is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB onboard storage.
- If you have any questions or find yourself stuck anywhere while performing the instructions, let us know.
- The first feature of the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs is their ability to provide users with an optimized and smooth user experience.
- Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality.
- Finally, the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also come with various tools and apps that make using the device even easier.
It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone. This process goes common to almost all Xiaomi phones. We cover all the latest MIUI updates for these devices and the steps in this tutorial will help you get those updates manually, at the earliest possible. – MIUI Firmware – Click on your device and download the ‘Stable ROM’ because this is what you need to restore on your device. Make sure to download the ‘Global’ version, not the ‘China’ one.