Why Diploma in Investment Management Course?
Diploma in Investment Management Course being offered by IIRWM in collaboration with CCPTR, MAKAUT, WB.
Twelve – Months full-time Diploma course embedded with Training Sessions, Internships and Placements.
Course covers relevant NISM examinations.
An industry – oriented Diploma Programme through a practical, skill oriented approach.
Enables candidates to become plug-n-play human resource for the BFSI Industry.
Learn from the Industry Experts covering various aspects on Investment Management.
Benefits of Diploma in Investment Management Course
- Indian Securities Market – Capital Market & Depository Participant, helps to develop an understanding of different avenues of investment, the primary and the secondary market, fundamentals of capital markets, the regulator as well as market participants involved.
- Equity Derivatives will provide insights into different types of derivatives products available in equity derivatives markets, risks associated, the exchange mechanisms of clearing and settlement, and the regulatory framework.
- Fundamental Analysis provides the overview of the art & science of stock selection and the understanding of sophisticated methods to be applied for the company analysis & stock selection.
- Technical Analysis will enriches with a good understanding and practical experience of major investing techniques, analytical tools and indicators which will enable students to select the most advantageous portfolios, trades, hedge, etc. for their clients, employers
Subjects to Be Covered in Diploma in Investment Management Course
- Indian Securities Market – Capital Market and DP
- Derivatives –Equity, Currency, Commodities & Interest Rate
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
Pursuing CFPCM can widen the scope of an individual and open opportunities across various sectors and provide multiple career opportunities.
- Financial Advisor
- Investment Advisor
- Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
- Research Analyst
- Online Stock Trading
- Financial Analyst
- Equity Analyst (Fundamental/ Technical)
- Market Researcher