Why Diploma in Mutual Funds Management Course?
Diploma in Mutual Funds Management Course being offered by IIRWM in collaboration
with CCPTR, MAKAUT, WB.
Twelve – Months full-time Diploma course embedded with Training Sessions, Internships and Placements.
Course covers relevant NISM examinations.
An industry – oriented Diploma Programme through a practical, skill oriented approach.
Enables candidates to become plug-n-play human resource for the BFSI Industry.
Learn from the Market Experts and equip yourself with the knowledge of Mutual Fund schemes distribution.
Download Our Brochure
The above Fee excludes additional fee payable by students towards Laptop, Business Suit, Financial Calculator, Study Materials, Student Bag, NISM Exam Fee, Any Fee payable to CCPTR, MAKAUT, WB by student directly like Enrollment, Exam Fee etc. Any other associated cost not included above.
Benefits of Diploma in Mutual Funds Management Course
- This Course will provide the students with the requisite skills and enable them to compare and analyse mutual fund schemes and advice the client with the best suited investment option as per client’s requirement.
- Enables better understanding of features of advanced mutual fund products, fund valuation, fund performance measurements, investor service and related regulations.
- Get acquainted with the approaches fund managers take to manage investments and associated risks.
- Provides structured career paths to students and job aspirants in the securities markets.
Subjects to Be Covered in Diploma in Mutual Funds Management Course
- Basics of Mutual Funds
- Intermediate Level of Mutual Funds
- Advanced Level of Mutual Funds
Industry Growth Opportunities
Christopher Wood, Global Head of equity strategy at Jefferies said in a research note titled, Greed & Fear:
“India’s mutual fund industry has the potential to have total Assets Under Management (AUM) worth ₹90 trillion by the end of this decade, up from ₹38 trillion at present”.
Career Opportunities for Students Across the Industry
Pursuing DMFM can widen the scope of an individual and open opportunities across various sectors and provide multiple career opportunities.
- Fund Manager / Portfolio Manager
- Chief Investment Officer
- Mutual Fund Distributor
- Research Analysts
- Business Development Managers
- Relationship Managers