The Award in Financial Planning- A truly International Certification Program is the gateway to the Chartered Status from CII UK. It is a single-unit qualification which provides a solid grounding in the core financial products and offers guidance on what constitutes professional practice, thereby providing a framework for ethical behaviour.
Who is it for?
- BFSI Professionals looking for adding value to their profiles with a focus on moving up the ladder.
- MBA/BBA/Graduates/Individuals pursuing Graduation looking at entering in the Banking and Financial Services as a long-term career.
- Independent Financial Advisors looking to stand-out in a crowd of product pushing Agents and Distributors with an International Certification.
- Individuals who want to understand and have a basic understanding of their personal finances, so that they can take control and make sound financial decisions.
What candidates will learn
At the end of this qualification,candidates will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Financial Planning Process
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Taxation and Estate Planning
- Ethics of a Financial Planning Professional
On successful completion you will obtain 15 CII credits by passing unit (AWF) Award in Financial Planning.
A candidate can go on to be eligible for a M.Sc in Wealth Management from the Cass Business School, UK as well as join an elite group of professionals as a CII Chartered Member.
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Professionalism in practice
As the premier professional body for the financial services profession, the CII promotes higher standards of integrity, technical competence and business capability. With over 115,000 members in more than 150 countries, the CII is the world’s largest professional body dedicated to this sector.
Success in CII qualifications is universally recognised as evidence of knowledge and understanding. Membership of the CII signals a desire to develop broad professional capability and subscribe to the standards associated with professional status.
The CII works with businesses to develop bespoke, company-wide solutions that ensure competitive advantage by enhancing employees’ technical and professional competence.
Individually, CII’s members are able to drive their personal development and maintain their professional standing through an unrivalled range of learning services and by adhering to the CII’s Code of Ethics.