Chartered Wealth Manager ® (CWM) is unique and the only Wealth Management certification in India. This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of wealth management like Investment Strategies, Life Cycle Management, Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Relationship Management, Behavioral Finance, Alternative Products, Real Estate Valuation and Global Taxation.
This certification enables the candidates to meet the current skill set needed by the industry and stand out of the crowd.
Area Of Learning Include
- Interpret the effect of Global & Local Economic Environment on Financial Markets and Investments
- Enter into the spectrum of Wealth Management Products
- Learn more about Banking, Equity Analysis, PMS, Mutual Fund, Alternate Investment Products, Real Estate, International Taxation, Estate Planning, Insurance, etc.
- Understand the various Portfolio Management Techniques
- Driving the Set-Up of the Private Banking initiative including institutionalization of processes for the cross sell initiative with Retail Banking & Corporate Banking
- Start Catering to HNI & UHNI Clients along with your existing clientele
- Ensures an in-depth knowledge of international Wealth Management, Financial Advisory and Tax Planning that reflects the cross-border connections and investment of today’s wealth owners
- Providing advisory support to clients on direct equity, debt and structured products.
- Liasing with large corporate clients for debt syndication and structured equity advisory.
- Developing higher level skills in financial analysis and the preparation and interpretation of financial data for effective decisionmaking
- Building investments proposition for consumer banking domain and creating a financial planning platform for investment advisory services
CWM Accreditation By NISM
The Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM®) Certification is the only Certification to be Accredited by National Institute of Securities Market (NISM) under Investment Advisers Regulations 2013 of Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) till date.
All Investment Advisers are required to register themselves as Investment Adviser with SEBI.
Level 1 – Foundation Level
- Introduction To Wealth Management
- Investment Management & Planning
- Products in Wealth Management
- Laws on Wealth Management
- Applied Wealth Management
- Unit 1 : Concept of Wealth Management
- Unit 2 : Indian and Global Financial System
- Unit 3 : Measuring Investment Returns
- Unit 4 : Managing Investment Risk
- Unit 5 : Investment Vehicles
- Unit 6 : Role of Wealth Management in Banking
- Unit 7 : Tax Laws
- Unit 8 : Role of Wealth Management in Banking
- Unit 9 : Life Cycle Management
- Unit 10 : Intergenerational Wealth Transfer & Tax Planning
Level 2 – Advanced Wealth Management
- Asset Classes of Wealth Management
- Practice of Wealth Management
- Tools of Wealth Management
- Applied Wealth Management
- Unit 1 : Equity Analysis
- Unit 2 : Alternative Products
- Unit 3 : Real Estate Valuation and Analysis
- Unit 4 : Behavioral Finance
- Unit 5 : Relationship Management by a Wealth Manager
- Unit 6 : Loan & Debt Management
- Unit 7 : Portfolio Management Strategies
- Unit 8 : International Taxation and Trust Planning
- Unit 9 : Wealth Management Planning
- Unit 10 : Advanced Wealth Management
Graduate with recognized degrees / diplomas in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, etc.
- Banking : Priority / Premier Banking, Private Clients, Wealth Management, Investments, Liabilities, Financial Planning, Bancassurance, Product Management, Client Servicing, Operations .
- Wealth Advisory OUtfits : Wealth Management, Research, Relationship Managers, Portfolio Manager, Client Servicing.
- Asset Management Company : Institutional Channel Sales, Fund Management, Retail Sales, Investor Relationship, Marketing, Operations, Client Servicing.
- Broking : Wealth Management, Equity Analyst, Research, Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Sub-Broker Channel, Portfolio Manager, Operations.
- Insurance Companies : Institutional Channel Sales, Managing Agent & Retail, Corporate Broking, Product Management, Operations, Client Servicing.
- Comprehensive Advisory Business : Practice as an Independent Financial Advisor, Small Outfits providing comprehensive Wealth Management.
Benefits of Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM)
- Higher Salaries. Earn up to 16% more than your non-certified peers.
- Use of Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your Promotional Materials.
- Global Certification in true sense and no territorial examination required.
- CWM® is awarded directly by American Academy of Financial Management, US.
- Protect your job and be recognized by an independent and global authority.
- Get the designation that illuminates your professional education, hard work and experience.
- The AAFM Credentials and Board Certifications are for those who want to rise above the rest.
- You can add AAFM to your Resume, Degree or Professional Licenses & Improve your image and salary potential.
- Publish on our site as a Certified Member.
- Be part of Large Members Network of 50,000+.
- Members in more than 100 Countries with Global AACSB Alliance.
- MIS-Planning & Strategy
- Relationship Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Head of Operations
- Management Consultancy