The CHARTERED TRUST & ESTATE PLANNER™ (CTEP™) is unique and the only Trust and Estate Planning certification in India. This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of Estate Planning And Trust Planning like Asset Protection, Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Succession Planning, Creation of Trusts, Trust Management, International Trust Structures, Philanthropic Planning, Cross Border Estate Planning, Maintenance of Dependents and Estate Tax Planning issues Globally.
The participants get in depth view of Wills, Power of Attorneys and Succession Laws etc. This certification enables the candidates to meet the current skill set needed by the industry and stand out of the crowd.
Area Of Learning Include
- Enter into the spectrum of Wealth Management Products
- Enter into the spectrum of Trust and Estate Planning Products
- Learn more about Trusts, Estate Planning Process, Estate Planning Products, Tax Planning through Trusts etc.
- Understand the various Wealth Transfer Techniques
- Drive the Set-Up of the Estate Planning advisory in Private Banking and Wealth Management Domains.
- Start Catering to HNI & UHNI Clients along with your existing clientele on Estate Planning.
- Understanding the environment in which wealth management and advanced financial planning operates focusing
on the range of products that may be used to develop a client’s intergenerational wealth transfer plan.
- In-depth knowledge of international Wealth Management, Financial Advisory and Estate Tax Planning that reflects
the cross-border connections and wealth transfer alternatives available to wealth owners.
- Providing advisory support to clients on trust planning, business succession planning, estate tax planning.
- Issues like how to create estate plans for minors, handicapped and other special situations.
- Philanthropy and Charitable Planning.
- Developing higher level skills in Estate Planning, Trust Formation, Succession Planning, Family Governance
Structure and interpretation of family dynamics for effective succession-planning.
- Unit 1 : Introduction to Estate Planning
- Unit 3 : Indian Taxation Laws
- Unit 5 : Advanced Estate and Succession Planning
- Unit 2 : Legalities of Succession Planning
- Unit 4 :Trust Planning in India
- Unit 6 : International Trust and Estate Planning
Graduate with recognized degrees / diplomas in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, etc.
Trust and Estate Planning Offers career opportunities in Banks, Wealth Management Boutique Firms, Distribution Houses, Private Banking, Family Offices and Legal Firms. One of the most lucrative Career Option is to set up one’s own independent practice as Estate Planner.
Trust and Estate Planning Professionals work as:
- Family Officers
- Private Bankers
- Wealth Managers
- Asset Managers
- Investment Bankers
- Private Equity Professionals
- Trust Officers
- Succession Planners
- Trust Advisors
- Professional Trustee
- Legal Professionals
Benefits of Chartered Trust & Estate Planner™ (CTEP)
The Certification in Trust and Estate Planning will help the “Financial Planners, Wealth Managers & Advisors” to :
- Bridge the Relationship Gap : Leverage the CTEP Designation to open new doors of HNI, Ultra HNI and Private Banking
TM Clients, earn trust by sharing your expertise, and enhance your credibility with a globally renowned CTEP designation.
- Distinguish Your Practice : Your ability to deliver “real value” further differentiates you from your competition. Your enhanced
skills to advise on Estate, Trust and Succession Planning would help you to add new revenue streams to your advisory business.
- Create Top-of-Mind Awareness : Nurturing relationships with your client network is simplified by becoming a valuable resource
on Trust and Estate Planning a virgin area in Financial Advisory services in India.
- Create Added Visibility and Credibility : The on-line member directory allows you to be listed among other prominent clientcentered
wealth planners, financial advisors, lawyers, legal advisors and estate planners who are committed to excellence in wealth
advisory and wealth planning.
- Increase Revenue : Estate Planning advisory is a niche area largely untapped with high growth potential. Estate Planners are
one of the top paid financial advisors globally.
- Investment Planners & Managers
- Site Engineer
- IP Program Manager
- Senior Manager – Finance – CA – Insurance
- Management Consultancy